Realm of the Black Knight

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Marriage~

I admit to being a flirtatious guy in the past but things are different now. Perhaps I have outgrown my childish mentality and would seriously wish to start a family of my own.

2 of my friends are getting married in a month time. 1 of them is someone close to me like a sister. Though we never keep in contact often, I somehow have the feeling that she understands me. The other is a friend's friend; I hang out once in a while. His bride is 20 yrs old and he's 30.
The reason for both of my friends’ marriage is bounded by their sacred love seed.

Somehow, I wish that I can start a family of my own too. To have a wife whom I can give her my best, take care and shower her with all my love... to have children of our own. I have watched a couple of TV serials that is encouraging Singaporeans to conceive and sometimes wish to have a happy of my own.

Of course I understand the issues that will arise when starting a family and things would not be easy. To maintain a family, one needs to be financially stable, commit into the family and to provide care and love for the family.

The above mentioned all the necessities to start a family. I'm able to provide all but one at the moment; financially. Sigh~

1 yr 3 months, that's how long more before I can regain my freedom and start building my realm. But firstly, I will need to be in search for my princess.

2 month ago, I thought I had found my beloved princess and am willing to provide everything that she desire. However, things don’t work out well as I hope it to be. Hope that she have found her true love.

I wonder at times if there would be a chance for us to get back together~ But I know that I can only dream for that to happen.

I’m moving on with my life…

Hanged out with my campmates today; went to Charlton Hotel to have dim sum. The dim sum taste good. Drool~
Frank, thanks for the treat. =)

After the delicious dim sum, we went to Party World for KTV session. Haha!
I didn’t really wish to tag along at first as I don’t sing but there is no reason to reject. =) I’m glad I tagged along for the session, had fun there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home