Realm of the Black Knight

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Lost Lamb.

I feel like a lost lamb wondering in a big forest with dangers lurking behind every bushes and trees. I have no idea what will become of my life. Will I perish in the mouth of other predator or will I die in natural course.

I have decided to abandon my dream of becoming a pilot. I was reading an entry from another blogger and found out that being a pilot isn’t as easy as I thought. It isn’t that I’m bowing down to difficulties during the course. But rather, I think it is my health that poses a threat of being rejected from the screening tests.

I feels so suck up.

At times, I really wonders why does all these have to happen to me. What have I done wrong to deserve all these? As you might say once more, all things happen for a reason. But can you tell me what is the reason that I have to go through all these? I was once a healthy child with no illness. In fact, I would say I was a very healthy child.

Since young, I have a strong physical body. Viruses stay far away from me.

Sigh~

But why does all these bad things befall on me during the peak period of my life. I really feel so useless. Now, I even doubt my capabilities in becoming an air steward. What is my purpose in coming into earth. I believe each individual is born for a reason. Some are born to touch another’s life,. Others are born with various reasons. But what is mine?

The higher the hope I were to pinned in life, the harder I would fall. I have tasted this from my last relationship and it sucks indeed.

I’m a lost lamb in search for my shepherd to guide me through my life…

=S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home