Realm of the Black Knight

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Come to think of it, it have been years since i last went on an local outing with my parents and sisters. Well, thank GOD on tuesday I have got the chance to accompany them to the JURONG BIRD PARK.

I actually woke up quite early so that I won't be late for work. Usually I will only wake up ard 5.50 - 6am in order to catch the bus but this time round, I actually woke up at 5.40am. As usual I changed and take my own sweet time to the bus stop. Hmmm... from here, poeple must be thinking that I missed the bus, wrong~ In fact, i waited 10mins for the bus to arrived. Just when the bus was arriving in the terminal, then i realized that i forgot to bring my camp pass. Duhz... Sian 1/2 liao.. coz without the camp pass, i will definitely not be allow to board the shuttle bus to the ferry terminal. Left with not much choices, I went over to the bus stop where there's bus 89 to the ferry terminal. Time flies but the bus crawls by then I'm surely going to be late. So might as well applied leave for that day.

I can't believe that I just left straight for home. With my carefully planning my time so that i won't be late but in return, I applied leave. Haha~ But I seriously believe that it was all predestinated by the LORD. Just when i stepped home, I was kinda surprise to see both my parent at home with my youger sister. As seldom both my parents' off day falls on the same day. Just when i make myself comfy to get back to sleep, my mum actually asked me if I want to join them to the Bird Park. This really surprised me... But well, end of the day, i really enjoyed the company of my family. Will post some pictures when i get home. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home