Realm of the Black Knight

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dread blogging.

Well, been a long time since I last blog. At least a week have gone... Been quite busy recently with camp stuffs; quite alot of things to procure for my unit. Thanks God for the long holidays that I'm able to stay at home and slack throughout. Been sleeping alot recently coz there isn't much for me to do either.

Thankfully, granny was discharged on monday. I went over to visit her and found out that she can be discharged on that day. I helped out in bringing her back home and buying her lunch before I headed for home. Once I reached home, I fall flat onto my bed and zzz till 11pm before I was awaken by my growling stomach.

Thanks for the holidays coz I kinda of enjoy myself and rest well. Still for 2 more days to go before heading back to camp and work like a slave. That's all for now.. Will upload some interesting pictures of my 1st Harloween Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home