Realm of the Black Knight

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Life is a Joke.

Life is really a joke, there are just so many things in life beyond our control. Even how careful you are in planning your future, things just might not turn out your way. Close your eyes and look into the future; what do you see in 10 years down the road? Of course if you are optimistic, you will see yourself having a prospective career, commiting in a good relationship, ready to get married, have a house of your own and start a happy family.

Well, perhaps the stating "Life is a joke" sounds too pessimistic about life. I have heard people who make comment about, "your own life is in your hand". How true do you think of this statement?

I have a friend of mine who is undergoing the worst could have happen in his life and I seriously understand that he is never going to forget this.

Months back or even years back I could see that his future was bright; he have the passion in IT and he is very keen broadening his knowledge in this field. But this thing that he is going through now is going to change everything he had.

I seriously pray that his future will not be ruin by this incident and that his will overcome this terrible nightmare. Of course I understand that we should always have a optimistic mentality and live happily. Hmmm.. my future will be bright and wonderful as it is in My heavenly father hands. =) Yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home