Realm of the Black Knight

Monday, December 12, 2005

Well, it's 5.47pm now and I'm still in camp. My friend got arrowed to some PowerPoint presentation and it got to be done by tomorrow morning. Duhz.. Not leaving with much choice, he got to stay back and complete the work for my boss. Since I have no other commitment, I've decided to stay and accompany him.

He is living nearby my place, so at least I will have company on the way home. Guess his work will only be completed ard 6.30pm, hopefully. Otherwise, I wouldn't know what time will I reach home. Usually, there will be shuttle bus that pick and send us through and fro from the ferry terminal and Pasir Ris interchange at certain timing. But since we are staying late this time, I guess we will have to take public transport back home. =S

Weekend ended with a flash. Went clubbing with my friends on Saturday, wasn't really in the mood to club that night but since he (Eddie) is going to be a member at the club, he will be able to bring us in waving the cover charge.

Being a member to the club wasn't cheap. It’s $248 for a bottle of Chivas Regal + a bottle of red wine + 2 flask of soft drinks. Damn expensive~
The funny thing is Eddie drink nothing but vodka. Therefore, the bottles are actually for our consumption. Felt kinda bad.. Since the red wine can't be kept in the club, another of my friend. Both of us finish the red wine evenly and cleared 1/3 of the Chivas.

Sadly, there aren't many pretty girls around in the club. =( I guess all the pretty girls went to zouk out instead.

I drank like nobody business and tried hard to enjoy myself at the club but sadness overwhelms the happening atmosphere. Just can't get over some issues.. Went home and knocked out instantly when I reached home and my clothes are stench with alcohol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sunday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reached home at ard 4 plus 5am after clubbing and knocked out instantly. Slept till about 11am and woke up as I was meeting my friends at Charlton Hotel for Dim Sum cum lunch. It was to celebrate Texas's birthday. Thereafter, we headed down to Party World for KTV session. Well, I'm learning how to sing Chinese songs from them. Most of the songs I listen to are all from the FM stations. Hence, I only know those more popular songs the DJs played in the stations.

Singing isn't an easy task; at least for me Haha! I can barely keep up with the lyrics. There are even some words that I have never come across with. Frankly speaking, I suck in this. Haha! Poor guys~ have to sit in and listen to me (sound like slaughtering of chicken) Haha!

Well, everyone have a specialty in life and singing is definitely not my cup of tea. Haha! Funny fact, I was asked to join the school choir when I was in primary school. Guess if I were to join the choir things might turn out differently. I might end up being more of sissy. Haha! But thankfully, my choice was to join the athlete team instead. =P

After the KTV session, I headed down to SIMEI for dinner with my parents. When I reached SIMEI, I received a sms from Yvonne. Someone I have not contacted for 2 years due to some misunderstanding. We have got each other contact number recently through another friend.
Finally, decided to meet up with her in town. Headed back to town after dinner, it was kinda rush though.

Seriously speaking, if I wasn't meeting lady, I wouldn’t bother to head back to town. Can you imagine the tedious journey? I finish dinner halfway, headed to and fro town all within 3 hours. Almost puke out my dinner while heading back to town. =S

She really changed a lot since I last met her. Guess time really changes people. Each one of us changes to adapt into the environment we are in. Even animals and cells evolve to fit into the environment from ten of thousands years back. Guess the changes in her will result in a better and brighter future ahead of her.

Sometimes, I really wish to see what lies ahead of me after NS. If given a choice, I wonder do I have the courage to face the fact of my future. How about you ppl out there, if given a choice, will you look into your future? It's 6.37pm now and his PowerPoint slides have not been completed. Guess we can only book out in the 7pm boat and take public transport home. =X

That's all folks~

Let my heart reside in Peace and Harmony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home