Realm of the Black Knight

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Conversation with M (topic over J) =P

Had a conversation with M (My old friend) today and she was advising me to treat my future girlfriend better in the future. In fact, M had a conversation with J (my ex) today. M told me that she read my blog and was telling me about how she feels about my relationship with J, that I ought to cherish her in the beginning so that things won’t turn out this way.

Shortly after the conversation, I realize that it wasn’t M own thoughts about how I should have treated J in the past. I’m not really sure but I believe that those were J’s complains about me. Hmmm… We did come across about a point about me always criticizing about J; her figure, the books she read, etc. In fact, I have already realize and loves her for who she is a few months ago.

I have stopped criticizing about her and even encourage her. Whenever I stepped into the library, I would have asked if she have anything she wishes to borrow and would help her. Whenever I went downstairs for a walk, I would ask her if she wants anything to munch on. I would offer to buy her ice kachang or waffles when she’s around. There is a point which M said that enlighten me, what is a few months of loves during 4 yrs of relationship.

I have to agree that things are too late to make amends therefore she made the choice to leave me. Actually, I have gotten over J a week ago. I have deleted her contact and blocked her from my msn and have start moving on in life. Whenever I see her sounded so happy in moving on, there is a sharp pain in me. I was told why suffer when I can delete her from msn and eventually I did.

I wasn’t mature enough in handling my relationship with J before. We were only 17 when we started hanging out together. I have always told her that we met too early otherwise, things will be perfect. At the age of 17 to 20, getting married sounded like digging your own grave. It was only when I was turning 21, I realize how much she meant to me and what a perfect wife she will be. Everything was too late then…

If you have read my previous blog, you will know how much she meant to me. A couple of friends told me that they were touched by my entries. But sadly, it didn’t touch her. As the matter of fact, she broke my heart once more when I learnt that she was attached in less than a month.

Sigh~ let’s put my painful past behind… don’t really wish to talk about it anymore.

Moving on…

M and I sort of had a debate about guys and girl. She told me that J was with his new beau who is 26 yrs old and is of mature age of treating her better but I didn’t think that age is requirement in treating a relationship.

I have come across a ladder theory which define a male and a female. It’s an interesting topic discussing that female have 2 ladders, 1 is real ladder and the other is friend’s ladder. Whereas, male have only 1 ladders and that is the motivation for male. Trust me, the guy who wrote this spend a lot of efforts researching. It is so damn true about his ladder theory even some female acknowledge it.

M was telling me that she had met some nice guys before and that good guys exist. True! I got to agree to that. Good guys do exist but it doesn’t mean that they have 2 ladders. =P


Keen to understand more about the ladder theory à
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

In short, all the guys out there only have a ladder. No matter who you are, as long as you are a female, they have the intention of getting in your pants. =P It is just the matter of fact that which level you are situated at and that is for guys to know and for you to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home