Realm of the Black Knight

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Well, it have been raining so much these few days. Raining is good, it's a blessing from GOD. How I wish I am 15yrs old, where I can just forget everything happening around me and be in the rain. Teenagers playing in the rain surely doesn't attract that much attention compare to an adult. Getting old means having privilleges taken away from you. =(

I really dun know how to handle my life now. Somehow I really felt that my freedom is taken away from me since I enlisted. I really wish to get my life back. Yesterday is Matthew ROD date, can really see from there that he is extremely happy to regain his freedom. Serving have made me feel like a bird lock up in the cage. No matter how hard I tried, I can't get out of liability but to unwillingly concede to fate. Sadly, I am left with no choice but to look on the brighter side of life.


*10months and 18 days to FREEDOM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home