Realm of the Black Knight

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

White Flag


I guess it’s only a matter of time before I collapse and surrender myself. My life is really tough in camp. It is not physical stress but mentally. There’s a saying,” you pay peanuts, you get monkey”. Sometimes, I really wish that I am serving the same way as others.

My life here is really stressed up. You may see that I’m online most of the time, seems like there isn’t much for me to do, right? But in fact, when there are things that need to be done, they come in loads and are stressful.

My boss considers himself as a million dollar man. Reason being that he is allocated with million of dollars for the camp annually and I just so happen to be “the million dollar man assistant”. In fact, I’m equivalent to the key to his safe. =( To maintain and keep tracks of his budget, raise the purchase requests that are required and clear lots of shitty things for him.

It is not that I am unable to handle the workload. But I can’t handle his way in treating us, his assistants. If you wish to find out how he treated all of us, you can try reading my friends, frank and matthew blog, I’m considered lucky among them as boss have not start to blast at me just yet. Perhaps I am handling his finance, that maybe the reason.

Beginning from next week, life is going to be real tough. How tough you might ask? Hmmm… workload going to increase, responsibilities going to increase and budget is going to increase. All the above mentioned stuff is going to increase but not my pay.
I am being paid $370 to cover a $3000-$5000 job scope. It sucks!

Sigh~ I was blogging half way and was called into a meeting. I’ve got no mood to finish blogging this topic already. Will continue again…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home