Realm of the Black Knight

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I am freaking fed up with the life of my working environment now. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REally feel like bashing someone up.
WHere is the appreciation of the hard work I have done?
Where is the promotion that you mention?
Never mind the monetary increase since it is impossible but the promotion is at least a recognition of my hard work.
Even the fucking new guy is doing so much more less crap than I do and worst of all, he is climbing onto my head.
I just took a MC on tuesday as I wasn't feeling well...
Know what? I just learnt that my boss ask my supervisor to invistigate on me.
Fucking piss off.

In the past, my colleague were like friends to me. It's a pity that they ORDed and came this new guy. I think I treated him too well that he is trying to climb onto my head. The motivation to work was coming and chat with my friends. Now, there is no motivation at work at all. To make things worst, the increase of my job scope.

In this new FY, there is a change in the financial management system and things was hectic. There is so much to learn and sadly I have to learn how to operate the system for my boss too, just in case if he doesn't know how.

Damn...

I dun mind learning more stuff but do you have to increase the job scope that isn't mine? What the hell were you thinking? Do you recognise of my capabilities therefore the increase of my job scope? But solely by increasing my jobscope just make me piss off rather than appreaciating the recognition.

What the hell was he thinking?

I got to surrender my brain cells to them now even have to surrender my muscles. Got to do ordering/ purchasing and now even collecting when there are no one ard. FUCK! And the journey isn't just a door step away. I have to go across the sea just to collect the item. What did I do to recieve this kind of treatment? Can you treat me better?

The thing that I am most pissed off with is to get someone to check if i were feigning ill. CRAP! Do you think the doctor will give me MC if I were to feign it? DAmn Piss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home