Realm of the Black Knight

Friday, September 23, 2005

22 September 2005

Organized a gathering session with my ex-colleagues from 5 yrs back. Aren’t I lucky to meet up with 3 ladies for dinner. =) it’s really nice chatting over dinner, everything seems like yesterday when we were working in Singtel. No stress, easy money and lots of fun.

Usually we would meet up twice a year but last year was an exception as all of us was busy with our individual life. We have all graduated from our studies and they have stepped out into the society. I was listening to their feedback on the society and can conclude that life is tough in the working world. Bitching, back stabbers and office politics are the norms in office environment. Sound so scary…

I have been out working ever since secondary school and I’m bless with landing myself with great jobs. Not the mention having a bunch of good colleagues to spend my time with. Superiors also treat me well and have recognize my potential and existence in the companies. =) Really got to thank GOD. I sure hope that my future will also be as smooth and have plenty of great opportunities lying ahead.

It is sure nice to meet up with friends once in a while. Lots of bits and pieces in life to catch up on. I sure hope that this friendship will go on forever. =)

24 September 2005

Received a call this morning, it was one of my ex-girlfriend. She is dropping by my area, so we met up for breakfast. She is the only ex-girlfriend who kept in contact with me after we broke up. I guess the others just don’t wish to see my existence in their life anymore.

Hmmm… guess I kind of ruin their life when they were with me. They have all changed drastically after the broke up. Some pick up smoking, tattoos, piercing, etc. They were such good girls when I knew them. Well, maybe I am thinking too highly of myself to think their changes comes under my bad influence. But come to think of it, the ex I met up today did mention that it was due to my bad influence that she have gone through these stuffs. I seriously am in doubt if I was such a bad influence.

Karma do happens, look at me now. I got abandoned this time round. =S Well, all man/women for themselves.

Say me self complacent but I seriously thinks that I have no lack of criteria to seek for another girlfriend. But deep within, I’m sort of waiting.

Waiting for the right girl to come along…

Everything do happen for a reason and it will not be reveal to us. But what Father have ahead of us is definitely something better. We some times got to hope and have faith; everyday that passes bring us a day closer to something better.

We must have both FAITH and HOPE.

I understand from a pastor that HOPE in the bible is when you know that something like that will happen. You don’t just hope for some things to happen. Instead “HOPE” because you know that it will happen.

I dun know if you will understand my explanation in my words. But I sure understood those words that the pastor said. Perhaps that’s why he is the messenger of GOD. =)

All in all, staying happy is the things to be.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home