Realm of the Black Knight

Friday, October 14, 2005

Been some time since I last blogged. Really had a busy week, didn’t really have time to sit in front of the computer, leaving down tracks of my life in my blog.

I was attending WITs course in Toa Payoh Hub for 2 days. Although I have learnt about WITs during poly days, I have returned everything taught to me upon receiving the diploma. This is kind of a refresher course for me.

Attending the course sure has its advantages; I get to wake up late as the location was kind of near my place. Not mentioning about the long breaks, good food we had as compared to camp food. Even though we got to pay for our lunch, it was all worth it. Hehe..

Since I was in the area, I called up my ex-gf and met her up for dinner. Upon meeting, we choose a spot and had dinner. We didn't really have much to chat about.
After dinner, we roamed around the shopping complex. Happy memories flash by as we used to hang out in the area. Shortly after, she initiated to head for home as she was tired from her day at work therefore I sent her home.

Upon reaching her void deck, I handed her a gift I've done myself, an ambigram I design with her name. It was no easy task designing an ambigram, I spent hours thinking and designing before settling down with the final design. I didn't manage to get a picture of my artwork though; otherwise I'll put it up on my blog for yr critics. Anyway, I made a little request from her to take a picture of the ambigram and send it to me. I will post it up if I ever have a chance to get hold of the picture. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home