Realm of the Black Knight

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

NIP TUCK

Hmmm... Ever thought of undergoing cosmetic surgery? Examples, Nose job, double eyelids, liposuction, etc.

Firstly, I would want to get my nose done. I am so not satisfied with my nose; it's kind of bulky. Heh =S I wish to have a sharp and pointed nose. =P

I would also wish to have double eyelids. If you noticed, I actually have a scar on my left eyelid. A scar left by a kitten when I was younger, much younger. = ( Now, it seem as though I have double eyelid on my left eye. Sad....

Of course to be perfect, I would need to put on 20 pound of mass. Sigh, I am seriously below ideal BMI. No matter how much I eat, my metabolism seems to burn the food in a faster rate. =( I tried drinking milk with egg in it, tried taking oats when I'm feeling a little hungry but everything just doesn't seems to work.

Guess, I have to munch my way throughout my NS life. =)

I certainly look better when I was younger. Haha!

THis is the link to my clip on the day I turned 18 yr old.
--> http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=2s62mz2M0G8

But I got to admit, I look kind of Beng then. Heh! I was young once what.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home