Realm of the Black Knight

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Valley of Arts.

Yesterday night was the most enjoyable night throughout my life. There was an event held at ChinaBlack; Valley of Arts.

I’m not that artistic to join in this kind of event. It just that my friend’s hubby-to-be was one of the organizer and she is assisting in promotion. In support of my friend, I went down with a couple of colleagues for the fun of it.

The impression of the event wasn’t really well received when we first reached the place. There isn’t much crowd to go along with and was certainly an event for artistic people to participate.

There were performance by people who were famous in the circle of arts whom we never heard of. Performance such as music and dances, etc. Thankfully, things got a little better at the later part of the event. People start pouring in as the time went by and by the end of the event, the whole place was filled with crowd.

After the event, the club was open to public and the place starts to get real happening. Pretty babes start filling the club and the atmosphere become really hot. We were on the dance floor and Jervis spotted some chicks dancing at a corner. Haha! Closer and closer we danced till the girls were joined by a guy. A chance wasted for Jervis to perform. =P We really intoxicate our mind with the alcohol and dance to our content. To the extent that I actually felt real breathless and got to take a breather at a corner.

While resting in a corner, I noticed a girl which really interests me. Her moves were exceptionally sexy. She never leaves my sight that night. It’s a pity that she was not alone. If only she was alone, I might just stepped up and try to know her after gulping more shots. After all, I’m single now… =P

Time flies when we were enjoying. Sooner than we realize, it was already midnight. Jervis got some interesting program of his own. Leaving me, Frank and Texas enjoying ourselves in the club. Too bad Jervis left early when the fun was just starting. We continued with the booze and starting to feel real HIGH! To the extent that we went up on the peak of the platform. =)

I really dance and booze to my limit that night; a night with purity of Fun. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home