Realm of the Black Knight

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Granny's in ICU... =(


I was so tired that I knocked out instantly when I reach home after my visit in the hospital. Somehow or rather, I woke up today remembering vaguely that someone informed me that granny was admitted into ICU ward. Throughout the day, I thought it was a bad dream I had. Only later than I realise that granny was really admitted to the ICU ward.

Upon receiving the call in the middle of the night, my sister came over my room and informed me the news. I thought I was actually dreaming then I knocked out again instantly. I'm a heavy sleeper and seldom will I be awaken during my sleep. Hence, my sister make her way to the hospital on her own.

Before her admission into the ICU ward, she was groaning in pain and the doctor gave her a dose of painkiller. The medication was too strong for granny and her heartbeat stopped for a while. Thank GOD that she revived after the emergency.

I went down to visit granny after work and got a glimsp of her report. It was found out that she have a cyst measuring 7.5cm x 6.5cm located at her gall bladder. =( There were so many tubes on granny while she's lying on her bed. It's really sadden me to see the sight that she have to undergo the pain. =`(

We were sitting down in the lobby as was granny asleep and I was asked by my aunts where is my gf...

It's official now, I told them that she found someone better and move on... Actually, it was granny who asked if Joyce had visted her. Granny really loves her alot, even though it was just a simple greeting of "ah ma" whenever Joyce sees her. But the simple greeting surely will bring a smile on granny face.

At that moment, I felt kind of useless; Not being able to bring her grandson-in-law to visit her. Really regret of not treasuring and cherishing when I had the chance to. =S
I guess it was because she is the first gf that I have brought home to visit granny, that's why she left such a deep impression with granny. Perhaps, Joyce is really an apple to granny's eyes.

Nothing matters anymore...

I just granny will recover soon and stay healthy always. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home